In the light of MAR Regulation and for purposes of Article 19 of the MAR Regulation, the said ‘person closely associated with person discharging managerial responsibilities’ means:
a) a spouse, or a partner considered to be equivalent to a spouse in accordance with national law;
b) a dependent child, in accordance with national law;
c) a relative who has shared the same household for at least one year on the date of the transaction concerned; or
d) a legal person, trust or partnership, the managerial responsibilities of which are discharged by a person discharging managerial responsibilities or by person referred to in point a), b) or c) above, which is directly or indirectly controlled by such a person, which is set up for the benefit of such a person, or the economic interest of which are substantially equivalent to those of such a person.
Closed periods at CI Games SE
- Closed periods related to publication of periodic reports at CI Games SE – applicable to persons who discharge managerial responsibilities within the CI Games SE
Pursuant to Art. 19 section 11 of the MAR Regulation in force from 3 July 2016. “(…) a person discharging managerial responsibilities within an issuer shall not conduct any transactions on its own account or for the account of a third party, directly or indirectly, relating to the shares or debt instruments of the issuer or to derivatives or other financial instruments linked to them during a closed period of 30 calendar days before the announcement of an interim financial report or a year-end report (… ) “.
Mindful of the above, the following closed periods apply to persons who discharge managerial responsibilities at CI Games SE in 2023 in conjunction with publication of the Company’s periodic reports (subject to the admissibility of changing the publication dates of periodic reports):
March 19, 2023
– April 28, 2023
closed period related to the publication of the annual report for 2022,
April 30, 2023
– May 30, 2023
closed period related to the publication of the quarterly report for Q1 2023.
August 30, 2023
– September 29, 2023
closed period related to the publication of the semiannual report H1 2023.
October 30, 2023
– November 29, 2023
closed period related to the publication of the quarterly report for Q3 2023.
- Closed periods which apply irrespective of the publication of periodic reports by CI Games SE
Inside information is information of a precise nature, which has not been made public, relating, directly or indirectly, to one or more issuers or to one or more financial instruments, and which, if it were made public, would be likely to have a significant effect on the prices of those financial instruments or on the price of related derivative financial instruments
According to the MAR Regulation, persons who have access to inside information prior to its publication are expressly forbidden to:
- use the confidential information
- recommend, on the basis of that information, that another person acquire or dispose of financial instruments,
- disclose confidential information to unauthorized persons and entities,
- engage in trading in financial instruments issued by the Company and derivative instruments attached thereto, attempt to engage in such trading, or modify or cancel acquisition or disposal orders following receipt of confidential information.