To celebrate Halloween, United Label is pleased to announce that its award-winning, dark-fairytale adventure, Röki is now officially available on PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X|S for $19.99 / €19.99 / £16.99. For the very first time, players can explore the gorgeous snowy locales, confront its fantastical monsters, and experience this tragic, yet touching tale on PlayStation and Xbox consoles – all in stunning 4K resolution and 60 FPS.
Inspired by Scandinavian folklore, Röki is a compelling story of love, loss and adventure. Players take on the role of the courageous Tove as she ventures into a long-forgotten world, inhabited by strange mythical beasts, to save her family. Throughout the journey, players will encounter interwoven puzzles, mysterious colossal creatures, and breathtaking, interactive environments. A modern and enchanting adventure game for all, Röki prides itself on non-violent gameplay, accessible controls and universal themes, resulting in nominations at both The Game Awards 2020 and Baftas 2021 for ‘Best Debut Indie Game’.
The latest trailer showcases the game’s distinctive and lovingly crafted art design, which accompanies this captivating and rich adventure tale:
- Experience Röki on next gen consoles at an all-new level of immersion with up to 4K and 60fps support.
- Join Tove on a fantastical journey to save her family; one that takes her deep into a long forgotten world of folklore, filled with strange locations and even stranger creatures.
- Explore a living fairytale, solve ancient puzzles, and travel deeper through the icy land to learn the truth.
- Immerse yourself in a rich, beguiling Northern world of mystery and monsters, brought to life by Roki’s signature graphical style.
- Solve the riddles of the wilderness – Röki is a game of brains not brawn.
- Uncover a tale of tragic loss, as you chart your path to redemption.
Röki is now available on PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X|S for 19.99 USD / 19.99 EUR / 16.99 GBP. The game is also available on PC and Nintendo Switch.
About United Label
Founded in 2018, United Label is a publishing house specialising in highly ambitious, lovingly crafted video game titles. Röki, the studio’s inaugural release, received critical acclaim upon its launch in late 2020, nominated for best ‘Debut Indie Game’ at both The Game Awards and Baftas. In summer 2021, we published Eldest Souls, a pixel-art boss-rush game, which became an instant hit among top streamers globally thanks to its challenging but fair soulslike combat. Tails of Iron, a stunning hack-n-slash action-RPG, closely followed in the Autumn, and was celebrated for its compelling narrative and stunning visuals. Our objective is to work with both highly experienced teams and passionate start-ups, offering them a publishing structure for success. For more information about United Label, please visit www.unitedlabelgames.com.
About Polygon Treehouse
Polygon Treehouse is an indie games studio based in Cambridge, UK and founded by two ex-PlayStation/Guerrilla Games Art Directors. The studio’s mission is to create art-led narrative games with a unique character that pack an emotional punch.