Current report no. 65/2017
Current and periodic information
Thursday, November 2, 2017
“Summary of the fifth stage of the issue of Series F shares”
The Management Board of CI Games S.A. with its registered office in Warsaw (“Company”) hereby presents information on the completed subscription of ordinary bearer series F shares of nominal value PLN 0.01 each, issued within the conditional increase of the Company’s share capital, about which the Management Board informed in the current report no. 63/2017 of Monday, October 23, 2017 (“Series F shares”).
1. Subscription start and end date: The subscription was carried out on October 23, 2017.
2. Date of allocation of securities: October 23, 2017 – date of notification submission on Series F shares acquisition/collection of subscriptions for Series F shares (no formal allocation); subscription of Series F shares was a private subscription within the meaning of art. 431 § 2 item 1 of Code of Commercial Companies.
3. Number of securities covered by the subscription: 120,000 (one hundred twenty thousand).
4. Reduction rate: Not applicable.
5. Number of securities subscribed within the subscription: 120,000 (one hundred twenty thousand).
6. Number of securities which were allocated within the subscription: 120,000 (one hundred twenty thousand) of ordinary bearer series F shares; within the offer no blocks were allotted.
7. Price at which the shares were subscribed: PLN 0.70 (seventy groszes).
8. Number of people who subscribed for the securities under subscription: 1 (one).
9. Number of people who were allocated the securities under subscription: 1 (one).
10. Series F shares were not subscribed by underwriters (no submission agreements were concluded).
11. Value of the subscription: PLN 84,000 (eighty-four thousand zlotys 00/100).
12. The estimated costs which were recognized as issue costs, related to the issue of Series F shares as at the day of the publication of the said report: Costs incurred and estimated by the Company as at the day of this current report related to the Issue, amounted to PLN 7,500.00 (seven thousand five hundred zlotys 00/100), including:
a) for the costs of preparation and implementation of the offer/Issue – PLN 7,500.00 (seven thousand five hundred zlotys 00/100);
b) for underwriters remuneration – N/A;
c) for preparing prospectus, taking into account advisory costs – N/A;
d) for promotion of the offer – N/A.
13. Average cost for performing a subscription and issue of Series F shares per one security covered by the issue: PLN 0.06.
Legal basis: § 33 of the regulation of Minister of Finance of 19 February 2009 on current and periodic information to be submitted by issuers of securities and on conditions for recognizing as equivalent information required by the laws of a non-Member State (Journal of Laws of 2014, item 133 as amended).
Marek Tymiński – President of the Issuer’s Management Board