Current report no. 51/2017
Current and periodic information
Tuesday, September 5, 2017
“Summary of the third stage of the issue of Series F shares”
The Management Board of CI Games S.A. with its registered office in Warsaw (“Company”) hereby presents information on the completed subscription of ordinary bearer series F shares of nominal value PLN 0.01 each, issued within the conditional increase of the Company’s share capital, about which the Management Board informed in the current report no. 50/2017 of Friday, September 1, 2017 (“Series F shares”).
- Subscription start and end date: The subscription took place from Friday, August 25, 2017 to Friday, September 1, 2017.
- Date of allocation of securities: 25 August – 1 September 2017 – date of declaration on Series F shares acquisition/subscription (no formal allocation); subscription of Series F shares was a private subscription within the meaning of art. 431 (2) (1) of the Code of Commercial Companies.
- Number of securities covered by the subscription: 155,000 (one hundred fifty-five thousand).
- Reduction rate: Not applicable.
- Number of securities subscribed within the subscription: 60,000 (sixty thousand).
- Number of securities which were allocated within the subscription: 60,000 (sixty thousand) of series F bearer ordinary shares; within the offer no tranches were allotted.
- Price at which the shares were subscribed: PLN 0.70 (seventy groszes).
- Number of people who subscribed for the securities under subscription: 3 (three),
- Number of people who were allocated the securities under subscription: 3 (three),
- Series F shares were not subscribed by underwriters (no submission agreements were concluded).
- Value of the subscription: PLN 42,000 (forty-two thousand zlotys 00/100).
- The estimated costs which were recognized as issue costs, related to the issue of Series F shares as at the day of the publication of the said report. The Company shall prepare and publish the current report concerning the final cost of issue, including the costs by titles, immediately after receiving and accepting all the invoices from the entities engaged in the works related to preparation and performance of the abovementioned shares issue process.
- Average cost of subscription and issue implementation of Series F shares per one security covered by the issue shall be given immediately after the final cost of issue stipulated in item 12 above is defined.
Legal basis: § 33 of the ordinance of the Minister of Finance of 19 February 2009 on current and periodic information to be submitted by issuers of securities and on conditions for recognizing as equivalent information required by the laws of a non-Member State (Journal of Laws of 2014, item 133, as amended).
Marek Tymiński – President of the Issuer’s Management Board