Current report no. 38/2017
Thursday, June 8, 2017
Current and periodic information
“Summary of the second stage of the issue of Series F shares”
The Management Board of CI Games S.A. with its registered office in Warsaw (“Company”) hereby presents information on the completed subscription of ordinary bearer series F shares of nominal value PLN 0.01 each, issued within the conditional increase of the Company’s share capital, about which the Management Board informed in the current report no. 37/2017 of June 5, 2017 (“Series F shares”).
- Subscription start and end date: The subscription took place from May 28, 2017 to June 4, 2017.
2. Date of allocation of securities: May 28 – June 4, 2017 – date of notification submission on Series F shares acquisition/collection of subscriptions for Series F shares (no formal allocation); subscription of Series F shares was a private subscription within the meaning of art. 431 § 2 item 1 of Code of Commercial Companies.
3. Number of securities covered by the subscription: 1,150,000 (one million one hundred fifty thousand).
4. Reduction rate: Not applicable.
5. Number of securities subscribed within the subscription: 150,000 (one hundred fifty thousand).
6. Number of securities which were allocated within the subscription: 150,000 (one hundred fifty thousand) of ordinary bearer series F shares; within the offer no blocks were allotted.
7. Price at which the shares were subscribed: PLN 0.70 (seventy groszes).
8. Number of people who subscribed for the securities under subscription: 1 (one).
9. Number of people who were allocated the securities under subscription: 1 (one).
10. Series F shares were not subscribed by underwriters (no submission agreements were concluded).
11. Value of the subscription: PLN 105,000 (one hundred and five thousand zlotys 00/100).
12. The estimated costs which were recognized as issue costs, related to the issue of Series F shares as at the day of the publication of the said report. The Company shall prepare and publish the current report concerning the final cost of issue, including costs by titles, immediately once all invoices are submitted and accepted from the entities engaged in the works related to the preparation and implementation of the public offer.
13. Average cost of subscription and issue implementation of Series F shares per one security covered by the issue shall be given immediately after the final cost of issue stipulated in item 12 above is defined.
Legal basis: Article 33 of the ordinance of the Minister of Finance of 19 February 2009 on current and periodic information to be submitted by issuers of securities and on conditions for recognizing as equivalent information required by the laws of a non-Member State (Journal of Laws no. 33, item 259, as amended).
Marek Tymiński – President of the Issuer’s Management Board