Current report 32/2020
September 15th, 2020
Current and periodic information
Summary of issue of series i shares
The Management Board of CI Games S.A. with a registered office in Warsaw (“the Company”) hereby provides information on the completed private subscription of series I ordinary bearer shares of nominal value of PLN 0.01 each, of which it informed in the current report 26/2020 of August 24th, 2020 (“Series I Shares”).
- The subscription commencement and completion date: the subscription will take place between August 31st and September 2nd, 2020.
- Date of allocation of securities: September 3rd, 2020
- Number of securities subject to subscription: 21,000,000 (twenty-one million).
- Reduction rate: not applicable.
- Number of securities, for which subscriptions were submitted: 21,000,000 (twenty-one million).
- Number of securities allocated on the basis of the subscription: 21,000,000 (twenty-one million) of series I ordinary bearer shares
- Share acquisition price: PLN 1.20 (one zloty 20/100).
- Number of persons submitting subscriptions for securities: 31.
- Number of persons, to whom securities were allocated on the basis of the subscription: 31.
10. Series I shares were not acquired by underwriters (no underwriting agreements were concluded).
11. Value of the subscription conducted: PLN 25,200,000 (twenty five million two hundred thousand zlotys)
12. The total amount of (net) costs included in the costs of issue, indicating the amount of costs according to title, divided at least into costs of:
a) preparation and conducting of the offering: PLN 252,000;
b) remuneration for underwriters, each of them separately: not applicable;
c) preparation of the prospectus, including the consulting costs: no prospectus was prepared; other consulting costs amounted to PLN 14,489;
d) promotion of the offering: not applicable;
– including the methods of settlement of these costs in the accounting books and the method of their recognition in the financial statements of the Company.
The cost of preparation and conducting of the offering will reduce the issue premium (share premium), which is to be allocated to supplementary capital.
- The average cost of conducting of the subscription for series I shares per security unit subject to subscription if PLN 0.01 (one grosz).
- The mode of payment for series I shares included: all series I shares were acquired in exchange for cash contributions
Legal basis: § 16 clause 4 of the Regulation of the Minister of Finance of March 28th, 2019 on current and periodical information provided by issuers of securities and the terms and conditions for information required by the provisions of law of a non-member state being recognized as equivalent (Journal of Laws of 2018 item 757).
Marek Tymiński – President of the Management Board