Current Report Number: 28/2022
Date: 5th September 2022
Subject: Information on withdrawal from consideration by the Extraordinary General Meeting held on September 5, 2022 matters under No. 6 (b), (c), (d), (e),( f) and (g) of the adopted agenda
The Management Board of CI Games S.A. with its registered office in Warsaw (the “Company”) informs that the Extraordinary General Meeting of the Company on September 5, 2022 withdrew from considering the matters covered by point 6 (b), c), d), e), f) and (g) of the adopted agenda, which concerned the following draft resolutions:
- i)on the conversion of the Company into a European company (SE) pursuant to Art. 2 clause 4 and art. 37 of Council Regulation (EC) No 2157/2001 of October 8, 2001 on the Statute for a European Company (SE) (Official Journal of the European Union No. 294, p. 1, as amended),
- ii)on the adoption of the text of the Statute of CI Games SE,
iii) on establishing the rules for remunerating the Members of the Administrative Board of CI Games SE,
- iv)on the change of the Remuneration Policy of CI Games S.A., adopted by resolution No. 18/1/2020 of the Ordinary General Meeting of CI Games Spółka Akcyjna with its registered office in Warsaw of July 27, 2020 on the adoption of the remuneration policy,
- v)on the adoption of the new Regulations of the General Meeting of the Company,
- vi)on an appointment of a proxy to conclude contracts between the Company and the Members of the Administrative Board.
The reason for abandoning the vote on the above-mentioned draft resolutions is the fact that by the date of the Extraordinary General Meeting of the Company on September 5, 2022, the registration court of the Company did not approve the statutory auditor selected by the Company for the planned conversion of the Company.
Detailed legal basis: § 19 (1)(7) of the regulation of the Minister of Finance of 29 March 2018 on current and periodic information to be submitted by issuers of securities and on conditions for recognizing as equivalent information required by the laws of a non-Member State (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 757).
Disclaimer: This English language translation may contain certain discrepancies. In case of any differences between the Polish and the English versions, the Polish version shall prevail.
Marek Tymiński – President of the Management Board